alcohol
I have been drinking every nite for the past 5 yrs and now i have decided to stop. Today is the 3rd day for me and so far i am feeling fine, no shakes, no headaches and last nite i had the best sleep that I've had in a really long time. My question is How long does it take for me to not smell like alcohol? I seems that the smell has gotten worst. It seems to be just pouring out of my pores. I've tried a steam bath but it seems to have made the smell worst!!!! Please can someone help me with this. Thank You
WOW! one would really hafta be quite a heavy drinker to have this happen!after 72 hours it should really stop......don't do too many steam baths....that hikes the blood pressure.Just let this occur naturally minus refilling ur body w/more alcohol!
Congratulations on your choice to quit drinking, it won't be long until the smell of alcohol goes. After quitting myself for the last 13+ years I can tell you that I very early on hated the smell of alcohol, so you may be getting more sensitive to the smell since quitting...drink lots and lots of water, at least 8 glasses and the toxins will get out of you as quickly as possible, you probably all ready know that lol

Just think of it like a bonus, now you'll remember how awful it was to smell like alcohol and use it as a tool to never pick up that first drink again,

Do you think you might benefit from a program to help you stay quit? Help is available should you need it.

Hoping the smell goes away asap.......

Liz
Eat foods that are high in antioxidents this will assist your liver with removing toxins from alcohol. Exercise will force blood in to the muscles pushing out the toxins as well. Do this a long with the water and you will be feeling and smelling much better.

If you ever drink again you will smell like this forever so don't do it! lol j/k I wish you the best!

Randy