antabuse
I was into a chat room for those of us taking antabuse and now I think I'm in the wrong place. Can someone direct me?
Isn't that for alcohol...this is a substance abuse forum/mostly drug use but there is also an alcohol forum...click on forums at the top of the page and you will find it in the list...
yes, but I still can't find it. But thanks for your help.
That is for alcohol. I took it many many years ago and I don't reccomend it. It doesn't really help anyone stop. If you drink while taking it you become severly ill. Also I have heard stories of people using it to hurt other people.

Dove
in the 23 years that i've worked in the substance abuse field i think i've had 2 ppl tell me it worked ok for them...makes u sick if u drink,if u want to drink just don't take it and 2 side effects men hate...limp penis and onion breath!have seen better results with Campral!but ya gitta take it and stick with if for awhile..not quit too soon cuz u think ur doing ok or feel good!
Thanks for your input. I've only taken it for 3 days and it's wicked expensive. I guess I'll go back to Campral. I did quit too soon with that one. And like everyone says, Antabuse does nothing to relieve cravings.
Hey, you are on the right column to ask questions about this, I feel.  We all know it is designed to help a person stop drinking.  I do hope you have a program also.
give the Campral a chance...stick with it......i've really seen it cut cravings and improve moods in ppl!