do i have alcohol poisoning or a bad hangover
hey i dont know if this is the right forum but ive got  a question. Im  a female age 21 5'5 and 121 pounds last night i consumed alot of alcohol  which isnt the norm i dont party but i got really drunk because the drinks were really strong over the course of a few hours i had 2 vodka and cranberry drinks and shared another with a friend....i then went dancing in a conga line and had maybe 6 shots of vodka. All that didnt stay down my vision got blurry and my stomach felt mesed up i ended up vomiting at the bar ...on the street and got lifted back to my hotel room. any way i slept the whole night and today my stomach is still rolling i made sure to eat but i still feel jittery and a little dazed( the room is still spining a bit) and i have a fever... inaddition my palms are burning. I should probably alos note i have a problem with anxiety i tend to hyperventilate and have a rapid heartbeat and was prescribed xanax. I know what was i thinking!!!! Anyway im starting to freak so can anyone tell me if im going to be ok or is this really bad.
Sounds like a pretty bad hangover. I remember the very first time I got so drunk I threw up (I was 18), and the next day was a total nightmare. The upset stomach, jitters, spinning...I went through that too. I'm not sure about the fever and burning feeling in your palms. I am not a doctor, so if you have real concerns, please do contact your physician.
The anxiety I can relate to as well. And anytime I drank, my anxiety would be through the roof the next day. Alcohol affects the chemicals in your brain in an adverse way. And if you're already prone to panic and anxiety, in my experience, alcohol only exacerbates it.
I hope this helped and I hope you're feeling better soon.
thanx for responding i know ill never drink again ...its the third day and i still feel tired and a lil woozy.
Mixing drink with any medications is very dangerous.
I hope you can see that their is no pleasure in getting this drunk and you leave yourself vulnerable to be taken advantage of...........    
U've been given some good advice here and i hope u follow it.Don't say u'll never drink again....that is so unrealistic......many of us here have acheived complete abstinence from alcohol/drugs by breaking our lives down in2 one hour at a time...one day at a time!:)