drinking and heart
i am 32 years old just had my birthday and was out drinking a couple days before that my chest had a weird sensation,,then after a couple hard night of partying I haave anxiety, constant heart palpitations, Ive been listening to it and feeling my heart but it doesnt sound like its skipping beats but im really aware of it, dizzy and kinda short of breath..I also have gerd and have been on prilosec for 4 years.. should i be concerned or is this an anxiety disorder or side effect of prilosec?? heart disease? what do you think please help
You have Reflux and you continue to drink? That is crazy IMHO.

You need to see a doctor about your most recent health problem and you need to think long and hard about stopping drinking before your GERD becomes problematic
rod44 is right. You need to see a doctor. Alcohol aggravates anxiety, for me it was always the next day and usually I had 2 day hangovers. I have mitral-valve prolapse. I quit smoking 2.5 years ago and quit drinking almost 2 years ago. When I was drinking and smoking I experienced all kinds of stuff, the heart palps, dizziness, shortness of breath. Not worth it, at all. No one here can tell you if you have heart disease, but we can tell you from our own experience that alcohol will aggravate every existing condition you already have.
You mention the prilosec or heart disease but miss the one thing that is causing your issues...Drinking.  This is only a sneak peak into what happens.  Listen to your body, it is trying to tell you something.