memory loss
I was in church sunday morning translating the morning service from spanish to english, i remember reading the bible passage and then I don't remember anything from then until 6pm. that evening, According to my husband and others at church, they said i translated the message fine, they didn't see anything unusual. My husband said after i got down from the pulput, i kept saying i didn't feel well, and seem a little agitated but was functioning ok, He even said he took me to lunch, to see his sister at them hospital and then to her house after we left there. I don't remember any of it.
You posted in the alcohol group.  Were you drinking?
I will be praying for your healing - and for the return of your memory.  As GoPens66 mentioned - you're in an alcohol/substance related group - memory loss can be associated with drinking.  It can be associated with many other things, too - from different medications, mental or cognitive health conditions, and even sometimes stress.  I think it is very important that you speak to a doctor who can survey your health & lifestyle profile to work with what is known - and other factors that may not be known.  

NEVER, I am a Christian.
I Don't know this got into the Alcohol related questions. But I do not Drinkl