Alcoholism Community
memory loss

This community is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

memory loss

I was in church sunday morning translating the morning service from spanish to english, i remember reading the bible passage and then I don't remember anything from then until 6pm. that evening, According to my husband and others at church, they said i translated the message fine, they didn't see anything unusual. My husband said after i got down from the pulput, i kept saying i didn't feel well, and seem a little agitated but was functioning ok, He even said he took me to lunch, to see his sister at them hospital and then to her house after we left there. I don't remember any of it.
You posted in the alcohol group.  Were you drinking?
I will be praying for your healing - and for the return of your memory.  As GoPens66 mentioned - you're in an alcohol/substance related group - memory loss can be associated with drinking.  It can be associated with many other things, too - from different medications, mental or cognitive health conditions, and even sometimes stress.  I think it is very important that you speak to a doctor who can survey your health & lifestyle profile to work with what is known - and other factors that may not be known.  

NEVER, I am a Christian.
I Don't know this got into the Alcohol related questions. But I do not Drinkl