Alcoholism Community
scared 7 weeks

This community is for questions and support for people with, or for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit. The forum covers topics ranging from Health Issues, How to Quit, Reasons to Quit, Relapse Prevention, Friend and Family Support.

scared 7 weeks

I just found out I'm 7 to 8 weeks pregnant and iv been drinking alot not knowing my situation will this affect my child???
Stop drinking, for the health of your baby, please.  If you have never heard of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, look it up, it's awful.  No more drinking. - Blu
I know and I have. Because I didnt know I was pregnant. Will it affect my baby this early??
Yeah of course dear... This will lead to a great problem in your future and when your child comes out.. Please stop drinking which is good for you and your child.
The baby will be fine, just don't drink anymore at all. These situations happen to many of us, we don't know we are pregnant for 6 weeks and we were drinking.Don't worry though, your baby will be fine being it is so early in your pregnancy. Don't let people talk you into having one from now on though, O.K? Rest easy, you and your baby will be healthy. Be happy, stay positive and take care. You are a good mom.
Judy