Alergía e Imunología Community
Kids fed on Neocate due to Cow Milk Allergy
About This Community:

Hace click aqui para ayuda, en espanol, sobre como se hace preguntas y como registrarse.

Bienvenido al foro de alergía! Este foro es un lugar para hacer preguntas y encontrar apoyo sobre cosas relacionadas a las alergías como: alergías que vienen de cosas en el aire, inyecciones para alergías, examenes para encontrar alergías, anaphylaxis, asma, alergías de ninos, alergías a drogas, alergías de ojo, alergías a comidas, picas de insectos, alergías a mascotas, rhinitis, senos.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Kids fed on Neocate due to Cow Milk Allergy

My Son was healthy when he was born and he was all well….it’s only after couple of weeks I and my wife found that he has cow milk allergy ….we have been to so many hospitals and more than us he suffered at lot …an adult would never fit in his shoes and experience that pain….. honestly nobody can come over the pain of those dozens of injections and repeated hospitalization….however after being hospitalized for seven times we final found a solution for his diet ..its Neocate LCP and we are feeding him on Neocate LCP since past four months ……we tried alternate diet along with Neocate milk but he is still not comfortable with it ….whenever we try something else like rice flour or just rice fining grinned, diluted and fed ,,,he start puking and goes dehydrated …….I want to know if somebody else is feeding their kid on Neocate and more important if somebody had fed their kid on Neocate and went back to normal diet ….if yes please let me know the time to time changes you made in his/her diet to go back to normal ……….I am writing this post with a lot of expectation and request you all too kindly share your experience with me …..thank you
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alergía e Imunología Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank