Coming clean
I've got a confession to make.  My name is brice and I am addicted to Duck Dynasty.  I can't help myself.  I've tried to walk away......  I feel helpless.
Brice, so glad you found us.  We are hear to support you.  I understand your pain and your feeling of being out of control.  I too have a problem.  I watch these totally not real housewives.  

We need to work our programs (no, not our favorite shows--  not THAT kind of program).  Every day we must say "I am better than cable tv.  I am worth more than an hour of mindless pleasure. I can live without these odd strangers invading my home on a regular basis."  

We can do it man.  If we all stick together, we may be able to get clean by summer rerun season!
I may be a goner.  I want to be those guys.  I want to live there, I want to make duck calls...  
Ha, well could you just get your fix in by doing it for a bit in the back yard?  
The wife may be okay with me making duck calls, but I probably would not be allowed in the back yard "quacking" myself up.  I ought to just watch the show .  It's probably safer.  (Oh, this show is proof that my wife did not marry the "biggest redneck" in the world.)  Just thought I'd put that out there in case she reads this.

Love you Honey!
ha ha.  Well, we love our spouses despite their flaws . . .   he he
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mishymoshymarcy "I don't let go of my thoug... Comment
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Apr 28
Apr 28