494?1255983753
All about TV Shows and Movies User Group
REAL HOUSEWIVES JUNKIES...anyone?
About This Group:

A group to chat about any TV shows and/or Movies.

Founded by PuppyLove989 on October 19, 2009
50 members

REAL HOUSEWIVES JUNKIES...anyone?

So, who is into the RH?  I'm addicted to them all!  Which ones are your faves?  I'd have to say my fave is NJ...I quickly grew to love Miami, they are some crazy b*tches!  I haven't really followed Atlanta from the beginning, but I started watching some reruns this year.  New York used to be on top of my fave list, but with all the character changes, I'm not as INTO it as I used to be.

Who's your favorite housewife?  Least favorite?  Which of the HW's homes do you like the best?  Fave husband? Least fave hubby?

My answers would be...Lisa Vanderpump from Beverly Hills, and Theresa (love to hate her, lol).  I think I love Melissa's house (NJ) the best, although I like a few of the Miami ones too.  Oh to dream!  My fave husband would have to be Joe Gorga (NJ) and least fave Theresa's Joe, what a jacka$$!  LOL

Would love to chat about the series!!
Oh, I love all the real housewives shows.  Watch them all and am glad to have found a place I can admit it without embarressment.  LOL  

Let's see----  I have many a fav and many a love to hate.  Honestly, Teresa tops my list of just hate.  She's just not too bright and easy to see through that she has a lot of ulterier motives.  Kim Zociac follows as a hate.  She's trashy and so not deserving of her own show.  Those two have worked the real housewives gig into their big payday and would be nothing without it.  Tamara B follows the hate list for moi.  She is uber tacky and seems quite desperate to be young.  Kind of sad.  I do like her boyfriend though who seems very down to earth and sweet.  Hate the Brazilian chick on Miami with dark hair that is in love with herself and offers nothing but her looks to the world.  Really really can't stand Brandi desperate to make a buck and so out of place with the real housewives.  She is a wantabe.

Love Melissa from NJ.  She'd probably be a pal of mine (along with nursegirl).  Love Phaedra.  um, love Kandi.  Love the lawyer lady on Miami (wish I remembered her name), love JoAnne the model even if she is a hot mess, love Adrienne even though she is getting a bum rap (she was always such a peacemaker and seemed sweet so often), love Kim for trying to get sober on a tacky reality show, love vickie even though her boyfriend is gross, love vickie's daughter, LOVE love love Jaqueline and yeah, I really like Caroline.  The b*itch sister, the pretty one, can't stand her.  Liked her on the show but she is pretty nasty and full of herself.  

I'd take Jaqueline's house, Vickie's house, that lawyer's house, oh, and the new Atlanta housewife's house (porsha).  

Wow, I'm clearly a real housewives junkie.  
How about Kenya on Atlanta?  I think she's so obnoxious and so full of herself!  I dint like Adrienne from Miami...I think she's a trouble maker.  Hell, the one they call the mayor of Miami, her name eludes me right now, I like her.  She's kind of a motherly type.  Did you see Part I of the Miami reunion?  Ouch.  I dont like how a lot of them gang up on Karent.  While I think she's kind of fake (that smile)...I think she just wants to fit in.

Nothing beats the Bethanny vs Kelly days on NY!!  LOL!!!  Kelly is queen of the dipshits.  I HATE all the spin offs....ugh!  Although, Bethanny sure has done well for herself...skinnygirl cocktails took off like a rocket!  Oh then there's Ramona and her Pinot!  LOL!

Those shows are awesome.

Off topic, but are you into Dance Moms?  It returns tonight.  Love it...I started watching it only because it's filmed right here in Pittsburgh.  Love it though...great show!  We'll have to make a seperate thread to discuss that one if you watch it.
We are giong to have to do a seperate thread for each housewife show.  LOL  Too much ground to cover.  Yes, I like the older, mayor lady who isn't afraid to wear a mom cat turbin.  She's funny.  That reunion was icky the way they were making fun of her as 'old'.  Rude.  I can't stand alexis on that show though.  Oh, she is a trouble maker, pot stirer and hey, if you are leaving the show----  leave the show already!!  Karent is annoying but seems utterly harmless.  They are bullies.  Adrianna is the worst.  And really, the public relations one was such a wimpy weirdo this season.  yuck.  And her face is headed in the same direction as her mothers.  Oh, I could not believe they were addressing mama elsa's face issue!!  Holy cow. thought that subject was taboo!!

Kenya is just gross but so pathetic that I don't hate her as much as others.  It's the ones who bully the weaker ones that make me mad.  Kenya wants to get married and can't find a man.  She's pretty darn full of herself though, isn't she???  

I just schrolled up and saw your last sentence was that we need to make seperate threads for each show.  LOL  I'm repeating you without realizing it.  
Mama Elsa!  Really scary...and yes, her daughter is going to look JUST like her.  I always liked Ana til the reunion when she was tearing mayor woman up (damn, what IS her name???)  LEAH!  Okay!  Yeah....didn;t care for her behavior on the reunion.
I agree.  I always liked Ana too and thougth she was out of line with her 'don't break a hip' comments.  I mean . . .   I might be about Leah's age.  LOL  My hips are FINE!  
Hey!  Miami Reunion Part 2 tonight!!  If you miss the first airing, I'm sure you know they play it every hour after that!  Woohoo!  I'm watching it after the kiddies go to bed, which is in a minute!  Yay!
I watch all RH shows except for Miami and Atlanta..I just never got into either one..My favs are NJ, OC, and Bev Hills....
If I'm forced to watch Brandi much longer I'm going to scream.  She's so obviously trying to make herself some money that she is a dud to watch.  Most of my friends find her gross and Please get a new story to talk about besides your divorce.  Snooze.  She's boring.  
VICourageous commented on VICourageous's status
51 mins ago
VICourageous commented on ActingBrandNew's status
1 hr ago
VICourageous This Older Lady still has t... Comment
1 hr ago