Allergic..?
So I've been wondering recently if I'm lactose in tolerant or not... I can drink a glass of milk, eat cheese, and eat yogurt and be perfectly fine. For example, if I ever have a bowl of cereal with milk and then a yogurt afterwards, or anything else with dairy, my tummy usually starts to hurt and I'm stuck in the bathroom for a little while (sorry...) I guess I usually start to feel sick if I have 2 or more servings of dairy in one day. Please help? Thanks in advance!
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand your predicament. We can develop allergies to different things throughout our lifetimes as the allergy develops in response to a repeated stimulus.  So, sometimes allergic reactions can be quantity based, that is if you take increased levels that could also trigger reactions. If you haven't undergone formal allergy testing, that might be beneficial.  Under a doctor's supervision, foods that have caused allergies in the past can sometimes be added slowly back into the diet.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.