Allergies
hi everyone my name is constance and im allergic to sweet potatoes , yam and sea food but i eat tuna . i want to know what else im allergic to im only 14 so how do i find out ? i'm American/Nigerian and i moved to Nigeria about 7 years ago.
hi and welcome!~

There are some websites that show cross-reactive foods .. I'm not too sure, but pls be careful with all fish if you are allergic. That would be my opinion.  You can see an allergist and he/she will give you skin/blood tests to help you find out, too.

WELCOME~!

C~
The RAST blood test is the most accurate to determine what food allergies you may have. It covers 3 different panels of food, I have had them, and they definitely show things you are allergic to. I would ask your doctor to have the lab do this.

Being allergic to seafood is nothing to take lightly, I would watch very carefully what you ate in that area.