Allergies - Food Community
Blisters on upper lip, HELP!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Food Allergies.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Blisters on upper lip, HELP!

Hello to everyone,

On Saturday i had a Karate Demonstration at a local mall with my karate team, our demonstration was from 11am-9pm,  when i got home i showered and then ate a bag of onion Rings, but they were a weird brand not the onion rings u see every day, then i went to bed, the next day, mid-day i wouls say i felt a small bump under my upper lip, i thought " hey, i probably just bit myself?" so i ignored it, then late  in the afternoon i ate another bag of those Onion rings, and in an hour or so, i lick my top lip, and i developed another blister, and then 2 more popped up, the center of  my top lip was a bit  swollen, so i waited till the next morning to see if the blisters had reduced, they didnt, and they looked like they had a yellow fluid in them, and  now iam on my 3rd day and they look a bit crusty and yellowish, my question is, what is this? can this be a food allergy? i have eaten onion rings before and  ive never had an outbreak like this?

I need some help!