Allergies - Food Community
Cappuccino allergy????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Food Allergies.

Cappuccino allergy????

I really love cappuccino because it's so yummy, the combination of coffee, milk and sugar in cold ice really makes my mouth water but everytime and i mean every time i drink one, after a few minutes like 10 to 15 minutes from drinking it. I really get these same reactions from my body. headache, dizziness, lightheaded, the general feeling of body weakness, body malaise and sometimes if it gets really worse i'd get palpitations. it's really not a good feeling. after the great drink comes the great consequence of all the symptoms. I just don't get it why I experience this. and also i only experience this when the drink is cold. My friends don't have the same reaction as I do when I drink cappuccino so I'm wondering if this is a form of allergy? does anybody know what this is? food intolerance or whatever.  
The palpitation you get are probably from the caffeine. The headaches though  could be  a symptom of milk intolerance . I get headaches if I drink milk. Thats why I had to swich to soya milk
OMG i get this as well... i have it right now after drinking a tim hortons iced capp. I noticed i get this feeling every single time i have one, and to find out if it was just in my head i got one about 2 hours ago and bam...same feeling. light headed, arm feels weak, cant think that well..bit of a headache..face numbness....it sounds nuts as my boyfriend was drinking one as well and felt nothing. he thinks im crazy....i googled to see if maybe aspartame was in the mix but nope apparently its got real sugar. im cluuueless! ***** because i love them too! what the ****
Ps-  came across this site entirely for this one question to be answered and found someone who felt the same way about cappuccinos. how crazy! made me join.