Allergies - Food Community
Concerns

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Food Allergies.

Concerns

I have been struggling with weight loss for the past 4 years I have really been trying to eat more healthy and get more active but I have also been struggling with not having any energy I work nights I work 4 days a week 10 hour shifts and I go to bed late I also wake up late I get up around 11 or 12 and an hour later I already feel like I haven't slept and I hardly ever have any energy I always feel sluggish and tired, a good friend of mine introduced me to Melalueca back at the end of March and I've been really excited to try it to see if it betters my health I first tried the florify which helps with digestion health and I tried the calcimicide ac for acid reflux I used those for a month and a half with no problems but than out of no where I started to feel dizzy a lot lightheaded sometimes my vision will get weird and get kinda blurry and my hearing will go weird and fuzzy it honestly felt like I was drugged up or something and sometimes I even got shaky and really sweaty like my body temp was really high and just felt super hot and sometimes had hard time concentrating it wasn't  a daily thing though there were days I was fine and others I'd feel that way off and on all day so I stopped with the vitamins and continued using all the other Melalueca products and I went back to feeling pretty much normal I also went to the doctor and they did blood work and found my vitamin d levels were super low so I've been taking vitamin d from nature made a store bought vitamin once I stopped the vitamins and started the vitamin d I have felt pretty normal but a week ago I started taking the replenex vitamin to help with joints and muscles cuz I have carpel tunnel and with working production I get really achy and sore and have problems a lot with either sharp pains going through my legs or I'll be walking and my knees will give out this vitamin is from Melalueca and after a week of taking them I have started to feel those symptoms again does anyone know about Melalueca or have heard of anything similar to this happening to anyone who used Melalueca? Could there be a possibility that I'm allergic to the vitamins or is it cuz my body isn't used to having stuff like that and just needs to get used to it? Or do you think I could have other health issues? I also have never been tested for allergies so even if I research the ingredients in the vitamins I won't know unless and until I go get allergy tested I haven't really had any problems with any of the other Melalueca products just so far with the vitamins I've tried?!