Hives
Hello I have been having these kids of hives when I eat and later on play some kind of sport or something that gets me sweating . I start getting swollen all over the place and when I went to the hospital they gave me steroids and more steroids for medication I would like to know what I am allergic to since I know I am not allergic to any kind of food thanks.
It is possible that what is causing hives isn't allergies. It is possible that you have physical urticaria, hives caused by direct physical stimulation of the skin -- for example, cold, heat, sun exposure, vibration, pressure, sweating, and exercise. The hives usually occur right where the skin was stimulated and rarely appear anywhere else. Most of the hives appear within one hour after exposure. I don't think it has anything to do with eating, or food allergies.

Hope I helped,
Schuyler