Is it some kind of allergy?
I'm 21 years old... Everytime I work out.. Or I get exhausted .. My eye lips start to swell and itch.. My hand start to get red , itchi and start to swell as well..and in my chest I start to get like hard breathing time...when take a deep breath I feel like a itchi trough ... I went check my self and they don't what's happening... I took blood tests... X rays .. And everything seems fine... I still need to go a cardiologist ..I've been having this problem since I was 17..right before I was taking acne treatments ... Which were pills.. Sometimes I think those have to do with someting.. Plz if any one knows something.. Plz let me know.. Thanks.
Has the Doctor taken a Urine Sample and checked for protein?
No not urin, but I took blood test. I think the take protein from the blood test.
It probably is taken from blood as well, but i give a urine sample to my doctor every 6 months and they check for protein sugar and blood.  

The reason they check for protein in urine is in case of kindey problems.  Its just some of the symtoms you are having could be kindey symtoms.  

Have they checked for exercise-induced asthma?

C~
You may laugh at this, but, it is true, some folks are actually allergic to vigorous exercise. I know that sounds absurd, but, it seems that really vigorous exercise causing certain hormones to be released, and by golly, some folks are intolerant to them. I have no idea why, but, well, just another interesting example of how intricate our bodies can be.

Have you discussed this with an allergist?