Allergies - Food Community
Just allergies or Asthma?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Food Allergies.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Just allergies or Asthma?

For years i have suffered with many different kinds of allergies. Mostly towards food. But the past couple years i have been having more and more allergic reasons which cause me to have a hard time breathing. The past year or 2 i have noticed it's not just when i have an allergic reaction, that i have breathing problems. but it does so random. Even as I type this i am fighting for every breath. My lungs hurt and feel like they r heavy and full of something. The first time i had a problem with breathing, i was about 13 years old. I always loved playing soccer and after taring my ACL i had to quit for a while. Once it felt better i hopped right into playing again. but during my first practice i started running and suddenly i couldnt breath. my face turned red as i fought for air then blue as i started to lose oxygen, This is happens now everytime i do any more of exerice. My mom thinks it's nothing more than my allergies, but i worry it's something else. I can be perfectly fine then suddenly i cant breath. Any ideas? mom wont take me to the doctor because she says it's nothing to worry about. but it's getting worst and worst and starting to worry me. Also in the past months I've noticed when I have these "attacks" and cant breath right, my nail turn bright blue.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergies - Food Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank