Need Solution For Allergies
I have allergies with seafood, beef , aubergine and some other foods I like most. I have acne problem and I get it increased for allergies. Is there any medicine or natural treatment to get rid of allergy ?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Normally, in cases where allergies are present, you will experience: hives (raised red blotches, itchy or painful) swelling of the tongue/ lips/ throat, dizziness, and other symptoms like rhinitis or asthma. The aim of the therapy is identification and removal of trigger factors. It is the most important and the only effective long-term therapy. Since you are already aware of the triggering factors, avoid them or desensitize yourself with the help of an allergy specialist.

Local measures like ice packs and antipruritic lotions are helpful. Antihistamines block the histamine receptors and prevent histamine from acting and thus help in preventing rashes. Consult an allergy specialist.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.