Problems with eating meat
I am 43 years old and have alway eaten meat but over the last 6 months every time i eat any form of meat red or otherwish i suffer stomach cramps and the runs.

Do you have any reason why this would be?
I have gallstones and sever gallbladder problems. If I eat anything to fatty/ acidic I might start out with heart burn, bloating, nausea, and cramping. When it gets bad I would have explosive diarrhea. When it's at it's worse I will get very pointed pain right under my right rib that is so painful it makes it hard to breath.

My gallbladder problems are bad and I'm on the waiting list to get it out, but if this sounds like you in anyway you need to have it ruled out. Gallbladder problems can get so much worse and believe you me, the last thing you want is to get an attack. I've been told that having a gallstone stuck rivals childbirth pains. And being a women over 40, you're at high risk for this.
Er sorry- too soon.

I strongly recommend seeing a dr. It might not be your gallbladder, but if it's going to lead to bowel and other tummy issues don't wait until it gets unbearable.
Thankyou, i thought it was just me, i will go and see the Doctor and see what he says.