Allergies - Food Community
Rashes on body due to Allergy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Food Allergies.

Rashes on body due to Allergy

Present Condition

My Child is 7 Year Old and Doctor has diagnosed her Mild Asthma. In Pakistan She Is Taking Medicine "Zatofen" Since Last One and Half Year. When We Stopped This Medicine in the end of April, 2010 we found rashes on her body. Doctor prescribed Anti allergy syrup “Tandigyl” and “wermox” (medicine to kill the worms in stomach) which she is taking since last 2 weeks but the rashes spots appears and disappears on and off.

History

When she was 2.25 years she also faced this condition (rashes on body) and she was admitted in hospital and doctors give her injection of Steroids and then given her Betnesole (steroid) tablets for two weeks.

Also doctor has started inhaler of “Ventolin” “Clenil” when she was 3.5 years till the age of 5 years to cover the continuous cough and running nose. Since the age of 5 years she is taking Zyritic and Rigix to over come the cough and running nose.

Being the father I am very worry about her specially rashes on her body, can you help me in this regard and can prescribe some permanent cure
Hi and welcome.

Did they do any allergy tests at all?  Could it be something she is eating or coming in contact with and this sets off the rashes when she's off the meds?

Sometimes the meds only act as a band-aid

C~