Aa
A
A
Close
790165 tn?1268840568
Red dye 40 allergy
I don't know if the topic should be here or in the other catagory. But I'm not sure what to do. I always had a problem with red dye 40 since I knew it, for awhile it was just vomiting but now my chest pain gets so bad I vomit, my tongue swells, my throat swells (which I'm guessing has to be anaphylaxis) but it never gotten so bad where I needed to go the hospital yet, then again the amout of red dye i've had was really low. Should talk to my doctor about getting an epipen? Obviously there are things that have red dye in them that really you wouldn't expect like white cake frosting and weird stuff like that. If ingest more would it be fatal? I'm just curious.
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Avatar universal
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergies - Food Community Resources