Sever Stomach Pain
About four months ago I had to go to the hospital with sever stomach pains I was diagnosed with GERD and stomach ulsers. I've had ulsers since I was 8, but they had been pretty inactive until now. I have been able to eat eggs all my life, but now if I eat anything with eggs in it I am in so much pain that I can barely stand it. I don't know if this is a sudden allergy or if it is part of my ulser problem. After getting diagnosed with GERD I changed my diet to low-fat or no fat foods. I normally eat pretty healthy any way.
It sure sounds like an egg allergy to me. I am allergic to eggs, and sometimes when I eat them I will get horrible tummy aches. I noticed that soft boilded bothers me more than hard boiled. I would avoid them for a while and see how you feel, also, drink 2 ounces of pure aloe vera juice, this will help the ulcer in healing.