Allergies - Food Community
Supplements
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Food Allergies.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Supplements

Was just wondering if anyone uses Seven Seas or any other type of supplement and wether they think they are good or can recommend a certain brand. I'm in the UK so I dunno if people will know SS, hope so.

I have been using Seven Seas cod liver oil tabs for afew years now and I'm gonna try multibionta probiotic tabs.

Does anyone know of any good garlic tabs or if its worth taking them? Seven Seas does a cod liver oil with garlic but I'm unsure if they are the best option or if they even have enough garlic in them to make any difference, 6mg I think it said.

Also I have been wondering, can you take two different types of supplement at the same time?
eg. could I take a cod liver oil garlic tab and a multibionta tab at the same time or on the same day? would that be OK? is it possible to intake too much nutrients/minerals/probiotics etc...by doing this?

Finally what do people think of probiotic yogurts? are they any good or better than supplements? or just abit of a gimmick?