Aa
A
A
Close
Tree allergy
Hi, the doc tested me yesterday only for airborn allergies[like trees,cat,dogs,mold,dust,....] because inside my nose is swollen,i get congested everyday,excess mucus in my throut everyday,sneezing everyday,coughing,few times in a year my neck would have a big visible bump that hurts when i touch it[ i don't have have diffulcuty breathing when that happens.the bump would last for few weeks than go away].i had these problems for 7 years now but over the years the symptoms got worse and only recently i started to get a bump on my neck.the doc found out that i'm allergic to every kind of trees:0 ...i didn't know that allergy existed.there are trees out there that i don't even know are trees! because there are different types of trees out threre.i wonder if a bush is a tree too.

i'm suffering from depression and other things so i don't go outside.i'm afriad to go outside and be around people.the doc said that he can't explain why i'm sick every year because for my type of allergy i should be sick around march,april,may.he wants me to get shots in 6 months.weird since i don't go out side or touch trees[ i can't remember the last time i touch a tree lol.i'm in my 20's] i shouldn't be sick this bad.does anyone know why i get sick every year and not during those seasons? .my sickness is driving me crazy...i can't stand spitting out allot of mucus eveyday.i hate that i  have to wait long for shots.i hate shots but i want my problem to go away.Is A tree allergy life threatening?  the doc ask if i had asthma and i told him i don't think so because i don't gasp for breath.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
what would happen if i eat a tree? i know this is a silly question lol but i always wonder if people can die from eating harmless things[that isn't food] that they are allergic too.IS surgar cane consider a tree? many years ago when i went to the island i chew on the surgar cane root or whatever it is called.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergies - Food Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank