Allergies - Food Community
Tree allergy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Food Allergies.

Tree allergy

Hi, the doc tested me yesterday only for airborn allergies[like trees,cat,dogs,mold,dust,....] because inside my nose is swollen,i get congested everyday,excess mucus in my throut everyday,sneezing everyday,coughing,few times in a year my neck would have a big visible bump that hurts when i touch it[ i don't have have diffulcuty breathing when that happens.the bump would last for few weeks than go away].i had these problems for 7 years now but over the years the symptoms got worse and only recently i started to get a bump on my neck.the doc found out that i'm allergic to every kind of trees:0 ...i didn't know that allergy existed.there are trees out there that i don't even know are trees! because there are different types of trees out threre.i wonder if a bush is a tree too.

i'm suffering from depression and other things so i don't go outside.i'm afriad to go outside and be around people.the doc said that he can't explain why i'm sick every year because for my type of allergy i should be sick around march,april,may.he wants me to get shots in 6 months.weird since i don't go out side or touch trees[ i can't remember the last time i touch a tree lol.i'm in my 20's] i shouldn't be sick this bad.does anyone know why i get sick every year and not during those seasons? .my sickness is driving me crazy...i can't stand spitting out allot of mucus eveyday.i hate that i  have to wait long for shots.i hate shots but i want my problem to go away.Is A tree allergy life threatening?  the doc ask if i had asthma and i told him i don't think so because i don't gasp for breath.
what would happen if i eat a tree? i know this is a silly question lol but i always wonder if people can die from eating harmless things[that isn't food] that they are allergic too.IS surgar cane consider a tree? many years ago when i went to the island i chew on the surgar cane root or whatever it is called.