Wheat Allergy
I have been diagnosed with a wheat allergy. It isn't just wheat it's wheat, corn, sesame seeds, hazelnut and peanuts.
I'm struggling! Majority of the things wheat free tend to be dairy free also, and do not taste very nice! Just wondering if anyone knows of any books that are any good with wheat free? I really need help :(
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand your predicament. It may help to maintain a food dairy and keep monitoring your symptoms. This will help to narrow the search and avoid them. Further allergic testing may be worth looking into. Here, the severity of the allergic reaction is tested and based on this the therapy is planned. The dilution of the agent used and the course of therapy are planned according to the severity and with adequate monitoring the person is desensitized.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Ugh how have you been doing with conforming to your new diet change.  Did you find any resources that were helpful for you?  What are you eating now, curious...