Allergies - Food Community
allergic reaction or something else
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Food Allergies.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

allergic reaction or something else

can an allergic reaction to milk products cause regular urine infections,spits out Caseum & make your skin smell like amonia (ammonia)? or its something else??
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
4209069_tn?1351087898
I don't know about this specifically but I do know that a tomato allergy caused my chronic UTIs and kidney pain. Get an allergy test done, then avoid those allergens.
Blank
Hello and hope you are doing well.

It’s unlikely that allergic reactions are likely to cause urine infections. Have a culture and sensitivity test done to find out the correct antibiotic that the infecting organism is sensitive to and taking this medication for the required amount of days may help to clear urinary tract infection.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Blank
thank you for replying...unfortunately i asked for my 8yrs old niece..she's the one with these symptoms..we did go to CHEO for tests & we are waiting for results but in the meanwhile she's still suffering...i just want to help her out poor baby :-( got any idea what else it could be???
Blank
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The ammonia breath as described by you, sometimes occurs in kidney diseases, when it is described as urinous or fishy breath. She could be having congenital abnormalities of the urinary tract, these people are more prone for urinary tract infections. Have her evaluated for the same.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergies - Food Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank