allergic to brew coffee and not to instant?
http://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders/news/20100322/brewing-gentler-java

i used to drink folgers instant for years until their coffee went bad so i had to drop them. it was a powerful stimulant and fueled my creative and energy like nothing else i known of.

i tried brew coffee once before folgers instant went back and found it extremely impotent so i never used them since.  after FI failed, i found some better brew brands than others but still doesn't compare to what FI was.

i been using brews for some time now and notice more stomach discomforts like stomach bubbles that never happened while i was on folgers instant.

do you think like there could be something in brew coffee in generally unknown to science causing my higher frequencies of stomach upsets?

the above research discovery is pretty recent, there still things science just doesn't get about how coffee interacts with the human body eh?

Hi -- not sure, maybe something in the processing using a chemical not used in instant.  Just a thought.

C~