Allergies - Food Community
allergies causing PND?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Food Allergies.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

allergies causing PND?

I have what seems to be post nasal drip (you can see it drip in the back of my throat), I'm being treated with a nasal spray (almost 4 months) and I do the netipot twice daily (almost 3 weeks).  It does seem to help my coughing, but I still get awful nausea, abdominal cramps, etc.  I have noticed that after every meal my nausea gets worse, and the PND drips a lot more.  I have noticed it after a couple of things, including milk and oranges.  I was wondering if food allergies could be the cause?
Usual symptoms after a meal : abdominal cramps, congestion, nausea, either diarrhea (within 30 minutes or so) or constipation, mucus production (i can feel it), headaches, ...
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1139173_tn?1260852806
To confirm your suspicions, allergies are considered to be one of the major causes behind PND. I would advise taking some antihistamines and to see an allergist to test for possible allergies. Try to avoid foods that you find are causing problems until you are certain they won't. Good luck.

Schuyler
Blank
Thank you for your response and sorry for my late response.
Nothing seems to be helping my PND.  

I noticed that shrimps cause me trouble, but I'm scared to check (I want to try eating one or atleast touch it see if something happens).  The other day we had family over an I was sitting next to a bowl of shrimps, I started having a bit of trouble breathing, so I went away from the shrimps.  It came better after awhile.  Happend again last night.  (reason why I'm afraid to test it myself).  However, I am going for allergy tests in 3 weeks though..
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergies - Food Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank