alllergy and cognitive disruption?
when i took a deeper look at allergies in general, it seems everyone is different with what affects them.  so i recently isolated i got allergy to apple but fine with pear,blueberry,strawberry,lemon.  i don't know why or where the heck it came from as it was not always this way.

apples seem to make my gut do bubbles and interfere with my cognition.

and i regular drink brew coffee and that fine and didn't stir up any suspicion.  but i been off cognitively for a couple day and i did slept in a bad position that gave me like stiff neck.  so its normal for me to be off in such situation.

but i also been drinking this artificial powder water  mix lemonade.  i suspect the lemonade cuz its artificial stuff but i been ok with coke. man i don't get it. i wasn't always this way, i used to have no known allergy to any food whatsoever.

anybody got food allergy that messes with their cognition?

anybody in similar boat like me? would appreciate a doc to get back to me on this one.

My child used to get that way from the tyramine in chocolate. Some people are allergic to the pesticides used on fruit .. they can't eat one brand of apple, but can eat organic ones.  I've heard of that before, too.

Welcome to our community.

C~