food allergies
i have recently seveloped food allergies to meat milk an other things now i dont have anything to eat anymore since my life style requaires that i eat all food groups coz of my weak immune system. any ideas?
Have you been tested for celiac's disease?  I can't eat meat or drink milk from animals that ate grain, but I have no problems eating meat/drinking milk from grass-fed cows.  Can you eat fish?

Food allergies do complicate things, but if you can find out the exact cause, you might be able to eat some things again.  

I'd also add a few supplements to supply your body with the things it is missing from the food you are not able to eat.  

Wishing you well...

Laura
Have you tried a gluten free diet?  I agree with dogmum you should be tested for celac disease.  I have a relative who has it and has to eat gluten free and eats a lot of organic food.  Go see a gastro to be tested.  Hope you feel better.