please help - allergies getting worse
Since I was born i have had food intolerances, but as I have been growing up (I am 17 by the way), and especially in the last couple of years, they have been getting increasingly worse. Last year when flying to canada, i ended up in an oxygen mask, and in april of this year, i was taken to hospital for a shot. I have been extremely careful with what i eat, but it keeps getting worse and i am becoming intolerant of more foods. My reactions are also worsening, and even if i have a small bite of something, i get a huge reaction (whereas a year ago i would have no reaction). My immune system just seems to be getting worse and worse.

What could be causing this? and are there any solution?

thank you,
Emma
Most food intolerance stem from a toxic-state body.  The chemicals they use for pesticides are deadly.  The hormones they put in our meat are deadly.  Go back to the basics....all natural foods.  No boxed/packaged frozen, etc.  READ ALL LABELS and know what each ingredient is.  Check to see if you have an over-abundance of yeast in your system.
Also, no flour, no sugars unless stevia or honey.  Sugars feed yeast!