warm milk gives me an upset stomach
Hello and hope someone has some advice for me.   Whenever I drink too much milk, i get an upset stomach and have instant massive diahreahha.  However, anytime I have warm milk, say like in my coffee, the same thing happens big time.  I have figured on my own that I must be lactose intolerant.

However, I can usually eat lots of cheese pizza no problems.  I switched to soy milk and love it.  
Sometimes when I go to a mexican or japanese steak house the same thing happens. It is embarrasing becuase I never know when I am out if it will happen.  I cannot figure out what causes all of this.  Is it a spice or something maybe?  It is always the same feeling in my stomach.  It makes me think that maybe some foods in these resturants might have lactose or something in them.  I do not have insurance so I cannot afford a doctor.  Any ideas on where to start?  And any ideas on why warm milk causes this?  A foot note, I used to take a hot shower after eating my cereal with milk when I was younger, but I would get an upset stomach..  Wonder if this means anything..

thank you much for any advice...
It doesn't matter if the milk is warm or cold, if you have a true intolerance to it,  it will effect you the same way.

There are many other gastrointestinal disorders that can cause diarrhea.

My advice to you is to see a doctor, but unfortunately with no health insurance, that can be a big problem.
sounds a LOT like lactose intolerance. I too am lactose intolerant, but can eat cheese and many other dairy products without side effects. With some foods, it depends on how much I eat.

There's a pretty easy way to investigate if it is lactose intolerance without seeing a doctor. You can purchase lactaid pills and take them before eating/drinking things that normally upset your stomach. If you don't get symptoms, then you can be confident that it is indeed lactose intolerance. The pills are not too expensive and i find them to be pretty effective. If I am having a lot of dairy I may double the dose. If the pills do not help you, then you should see a doctor.
J97
I have just read your post and it could be lactose intolerance.  When you mention the same things happen when you eat japanese or mexican food it could also be irritable bowel syndrome.  I have friends that have IBS and they have eliminated the problem foods if they eat something that doesn't agree they have bottles of indigestion medicine and tablets readily available.

Hope this helps