A drunk feeling
For a bout 3 years now i've been suffering from this drunk feeling. i've been to a bunch of doctors and i get a lot of stupid looks. its hard for me to tell what could be causing it. i know that about the same time i had started smoking and was in a 25 mph wreck and also had taken a 3 month supply of Cipro for prostate. also i supposedly have asthma. my symptoms are the drunk or high feeling, occasional muscle twitches, little anxiety, pains on top of the head and temple(also occasional) lasts for about 10 seconds at the most. sometime i have like a cold ***** sensation in different places. sometimes the drunk or woozy feeling gets worse but i cant find what makes it worse(normally after i eat). i notice when i run my ear drum i can sense fluid behind it. if you would, list as many things that could cause this please. its a little tiring going to and from specialists.

I wonder if wisdom teeth could have anything to do with this?

I know severe allergies or an allergic reaction to chemicals can cause that drunk feeling, that you are describing.

Do you have reactions to any chemicals in your house or place of work?

Have you tried a neurologist yet?  Especially w/ the car accident, perhaps that's the best bet.

What you're feeling could be anything from a diabetic state to mental illness.

Try the neurologist - research a good one, they should give you a s***-load of bloodwork to do.

Good luck.
I think you may have a CSF leak like I have.  I have a lot of allergies and a headache from a CSF leak, most likely.  When I eat allergic foods, I feel drunk.  I am currently having MRIs taken to find the leak.  I actually hear fluid draining out of the back of my head.

Brian
did you ever get it figured out?   I have very similar symptoms...even the cipro..
how about an MRI ?
I have exactly the same symptoms and I had my wisdom teeth taken out. If you look at the symptoms of lyme disease they are similar but it is very hard to get a doctor to test for lyme disease unless you live around New York because some expert says that it doesn't exist here in Oklahoma where I live.

My Doctor gave me 2 weeks of antibiotics (doxycyclene) and I felt better about 1 week after I finished taking them. But I still have a mild drunk feeling especially after I eat anything high in sugar.

I had blood tests done and my white blood cell count was high meaning I have some kind of infection. My red blood cell count was also high? But I also had a high Eosinophil ("0.95" - Normal range: 0.0-0.72) which means I am alergic to something.

If it is not lyme disease then I am sure it is probably a mold or dog allergy in my case.
Did your drunk feelings subside? Please help, I'm at a loss with why I'm drunk all the time. All tests have been run already.
What were your diagnosis's? I can't get the drunk feeling to go away and it's been months. Please, please respond..I'm desperate for options.
What did you all have??