After implanon Ive been swelling in my tongue, throat, and feet for the past two years except when pregnant
I was looking for anything at all online to describe what has been happening to me over the last couple years. My tongue, throat, hands and feet will swell from time to time. Ive been to several doctors but to no avail not one single person can even get close to diagnosing my issue. I just had a beautiful baby girl and not once during my pregnancy did any of these issues occur for the entire nine months. As soon as I had the baby (c-section) it came back before I even left the hospital.

Has anybody had any success with diagnosing your problems? Ive been givin an epipen which i havent used... Benadryl will lessen the effect however not too much. Please help me as any insight at all will mean so much
Hi,  Your symptoms certainly are tricky.  You may want to get in to see a top notch allergist .. one who has a lot of experience with intricate situations. I think that when pregnant a lot of things go dormant in many people and have read about that from members in MS, Lupus, arthritis, etc. and after the birth of their baby their situations sometimes flair even worse

Keep us posted.  

C~