Allergic reaction to Ibuprofen or Diclofenac
So as of late last month I started having an allergic reaction when I take Ibuprofen. The left side of my upper lip start to swell to the point where I feel like I have a small lump on my upper lip. This happens like an hour after I take any Ibuprofen or Diclofenac. The first time it happen I panic because nothing like this has ever happen before. Now I just ride it out and the swelling goes away. But today my lip is still partially swollen from last night. My only fear is that if I have pain or headaches I can't take anything for it in fear of having a fat upper lip. What can I do?
Your doctor can tell you what else you can take.  for now, I would concentrate on taking benadryl for the allergic reaction.  Do not continue taking the medicine that is causing the reaction.  It may be a small localized reaction now but if you continue taking it, it could eventually cause a larger reaction.  Please go speak with your doctor.