Allergic to Pain Killers
Hi...am new to this community. This is my first post. I am allergic to all pain killers, doctors haveadviced me not to take any pain killers, even heavy dose of paracetamol also is not adviced, well i can take lighter dose of it. Not only pain killers am ever allergic to septran and ampicilin. I want to know if there is any  other alternative for pain killers? am worried if i get operated any time in future how would i be able to bear that pain.

Pls let me know if there is any other alternative or any remedy for this.

Tx in advance.

You might be allergic to the class of pain relief medications that belong to the group called - non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs which include nimesulide, diclofenac, arpirin, brufen, etc.

There is another group of pain relief medications which belong to the opiod group which could still be taken by you - including tramadol etc.

You need to check this out with your doctor too.

Do let us know what you are advised.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.
r there severe allergic reations to ativan ???
Hi I am allergic to all opioids and sulfur/sulfites. I go into respitory distress when I am given one. I am also very sensitive to smells. Has anyone heard of this.