Allergic to spring onion?
Ever since i was young, when ever i ate a spring onion, my throat would start to swell and i'd get really phlegmy and my face and body would go hot and cold and would prickle.. i assume it's a allergy but its only with Spring onions not with any other onion... so i dont really understand it, I read some where that maybe its uncooked onions because spring onion was the only onion i've eaten without cooking??? Help please.
Hi, welcome to the forum, it is clear that you are allergic to spring onions. Whether the spring onions are cooked or uncooked, it is better to abstain from it. Certain individuals ar allergic to certain things.

As allergic reactions are IgE mediated, blood tests will show increase in these levels secondary to a food allergy. You need to note down such food also in your diary and avoid the intake in future.

I suggest you to consult skin specialist/ immunologist for further line of management. Take care and regards.