Allergy Community
Allergies, low grade fever anyone had this?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Allergies, low grade fever anyone had this?

Typically my seasonal allergies manifest as extremely itchy, full feeling ears, some nasal congestion. For the past week, I have had a low grade fever, very very very itchy full ears, some sinus pressure. But when I stand up quickly or cough or sneeze, my head hurts for a few seconds. My doc ran all kinds of bloodwork because I was freaking out, everything came back fine, but I googled of course, and it came up brain tumor and aneurysm. So I am freaking out.
I usually do not take meds as a rule, but does the headache thing sound like it could be related to my allergies? I am going to take some claritin tonight and see if that helps, but I guess I am looking for some reassurance.
2200846_tn?1338668159
You may need a skin allergy testing I had that and they said I was allergic to pollen and grass. Blood work does not show eveything but they can do a skin test where they scratch your back and they inject possible things you could be allergic to and if the wheel is big then you have bad allergies. I take xyzal and Nasonex and it does not help as good still. They can give allergy shots to cure your allergy problems. I couldnt because I have a rare skin disease and it could kill me.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank