Aa
A
A
Close
Allergies, low grade fever anyone had this?
Typically my seasonal allergies manifest as extremely itchy, full feeling ears, some nasal congestion. For the past week, I have had a low grade fever, very very very itchy full ears, some sinus pressure. But when I stand up quickly or cough or sneeze, my head hurts for a few seconds. My doc ran all kinds of bloodwork because I was freaking out, everything came back fine, but I googled of course, and it came up brain tumor and aneurysm. So I am freaking out.
I usually do not take meds as a rule, but does the headache thing sound like it could be related to my allergies? I am going to take some claritin tonight and see if that helps, but I guess I am looking for some reassurance.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
2200846_tn?1338668159
You may need a skin allergy testing I had that and they said I was allergic to pollen and grass. Blood work does not show eveything but they can do a skin test where they scratch your back and they inject possible things you could be allergic to and if the wheel is big then you have bad allergies. I take xyzal and Nasonex and it does not help as good still. They can give allergy shots to cure your allergy problems. I couldnt because I have a rare skin disease and it could kill me.
Comment
Cancel
2200846_tn?1338668159
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Allergies, low grade fever anyone had this?
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergy Community Resources
Top Asthma Answerers
746512_tn?1388811180
Blank
Tammy2009