Allergies that Induce Hunger
I feel like in the fall and on cloudy, raining days, the baremetric pressure in my forehead and head increase. And almost always feel like I am hungry, even if I have just eaten. Can allergies make you feel hungry all the time?  If so, then what can be done to prevent this hunger pangs?  I can not afford to gain weight or to give in to this thing.
Food sensitivities may cause allergic people to crave those foods to which they are allergic. Just as a drug addict suffers withdrawal symptoms when the drug is withdrawn, allergic people experience discomfort when they lose access to a particular food.
The phenomenon of simultaneous allergy and addiction to both foods and chemicals is now well accepted by doctors specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of allergies.
The allergic reaction itself can result in a drastic reduction in blood sugar with the accompanying symptomatology: weakness, hunger and irritability. Allergic hunger is pathological in that it does not respond to the normal satiety control center in the brain when food is consumed in normal amounts, so both the addictive and allergic responses to allergy can cause uncontrollable eating behavior.
Patients afflicted with allergy-addictions will usually experience a sense of well being after a month on an allergen-free diet. Many individuals lose excess water from their tissues and achieve a weight loss of from 10 to 15 pounds.
Vitamin C and mineral bicarbonates are used extensively in allergy clinics throughout the country.As little as tone teaspoon of this combination of nutrients can totally knock out hunger cravings caused by food allergies as well as eliminate the withdrawal symptoms caused by exclusion of the addictive foods.
ref:http://www.springboard4health.com/notebook/health_food_addiction.html
You will have to discuss this with an allergist who may be able to help you get in touch with these specialists.