Allergies to raw fruits and veggies
I have an allergic type reaction to raw fruits and veggies. I have tried organic, I've tried without pesticides, I've even grown my own in organic soil in my home and still had a reaction. I did not always have this problem, in fact I ate mostly veggies till I became pregnant and about a year after my daughter was born I started having problems. In 2000 I had an extensive allergy test done and the results were real that I was truly having a reaction. The doctor told me "just don't eat them", but geez that sucks, cause I love them. I have heard that it could be a problem with the absorbtion in the intestines that could cause the problem. I'd really like to know if there is a solution.  I would really love to hear from you.
I have been having all kinds of allergies for many, many years, including to fruits and veggies.

What helps me is turn those fruits into a fruit salad, and add lemon juice. The change in acidity seems to denature the proteins that cause the allergic reaction, and I can enjoy my fruits that way.

It works for veggies, too, but they don't seem to go well with the lemon juice. But when I eat lettunce without vinegar dressing, I get an allergic reaction as well.