Allergy/Sinus Issue and Question
I have had pretty serious Sinus/Allergy issue for several years now and even had sinus surgery a few years back, but it seems in the past few years my allergy symptoms are worse. I have swollen eyes with redness on my eyelids and constant watery eyes but over the past few years I develop blisters at the base of my nostrils and every year around this time I develop the same like grouped blisters on my forehead and are somewhat painful.  Could this possibly be tied to my allergy/sinuses?
It could be, but you should see a doctor to rule out things such as shingles and other serious skin conditions.
The blisters shouldn't have anything to do with the sinuses, but the allergies...yes.

Facial blisters can be  caused by: eczema, allergies, poisonous plants, chicken pox/shingles.
When caused by allergies, it is normally thought that facial products ( make up, lotions, shampoos, conditioners, etc ) are the main culprits, unless the blisters are found body wide.

Is there a certain product ( suntan lotion perhaps ) that you use around this time every year?  I only ask so that you can try to pinpoint what could be causing your grief.

You would need to have allergy testing done to rule things out, or pinpoint the problem.