Allergy Community
Allergy and Hormonal imbalance
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Allergy and Hormonal imbalance

Hi,

I sinus problem and allergy also. Recenlty i came to know that i have Harmonal Imbalance also.. I am taking medication for allergy. But results are not that much good. Here i want to know which one treat before harmonal imbalance problem or Allergy.
Related Discussions
Hi,

Allergy pertains to the immune system which produces antibodies when exposed to a specific trigger or allergy This can be prevented with avoidance of triggers. If you can identify the triggers or allergens, a reaction such as hives, difficulty of breathing, or rash do not occur.

However,there is a theory that says that all the more serious effects of hormonal imbalances such as anxiety/panic attacks, premenstrual attacks, menstrual migraine, chronic fatigue, and others, are all allergy symptoms.  Aside from this, hormone allergy can also contribute or worsen other allergies.

Discuss this with your doctor and you may benefit from treating the hormonal imbalance first and avoiding the triggers. Take care and keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...