Allergy Community
Allergy but test negative
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Allergy but test negative

I`ve had allergy symptoms for years that last off and on all year and have had pneumonia 5 x last time in fall 2008, numerous sinus infection`s yearly, bronchitis last time spring 2009, flu fall 2008. For the last 3 months my sinus problems won`t go away and I keep getting sinus infections. Have nasal stuffiness every day some days runny, dry unproductive cough, low grade fever some days, headache, little drops of blood when I blow my nose, feel very bad, sneeze very little, no watery or itchy eyes. Skin test show no allergies to mention, G,A,M,E test came back normal, normal CBC w/diff, and normal chest x-ray. Allergist says everything is coming from my lungs and if I have another infection will have to go on life long antibiotics because everything I`m around is aggrevating my body. I have memory loss (very bad), Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS with constipation, GERD (meds control very well), RLS, low body temp 96.5, I bruse easy, severe right side pain with constipation, ringing ears, low back pain, tingling in different areas of body at times, headache, and the sx that go with Fibromyalgia and CFS.
I`m on antibiotic, 2 inhalers, nose spray, nasal rinse and stll have allergy symptoms.
Have seen MD, ENT, Allergist, Lung DR for sleep study results. Don`t want to live on antibiotics and still have these symptons is there another type of Dr I could go to to get a second opinion?