Allergy Community
Allergy induced Vertigo

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Allergy induced Vertigo

Hello.. Since February I have been dealing with a lot of dizziness, pressure and pain in my face, pain and pressure in my ears, ringing in my ears, and pain behind my ears and I have been to several doctors and get no answers.. I have had a CT of my sinuses and head.. I can not function! I have two small boys and have problems even driving them to school! I am miserable!! I have taken Zyrtec, and Claritin as well as Meclizine, Sudafed, Dramamine (getting desperate), also was taking a medicine from the pharmacy called Pseudoephedrine and I do the sinus rinses and nose sprays.. I can not find relief! I followed up with the ENT last week and he stuck a camera up my nose and said it is all very swollen so that is what is causing the pressure but it wouldn't be the cause of dizziness! I also was told by another doctor that I had a lot of fluid in my ears but when they tested it in the ENT office they said I had none! I have a lot of money invested in finding out what is going on and still can not get any answeres!!! I am going today to have a hearing test done to see if they can see any problems there! Does anyone have these same issues and have found relief? Being a mom to a special needs son, I can't spend any more time in bed!! I need help with the dizziness at least!