Allergy shots for Garlic fumes, worth a try?
I am very allergic to garlic, eating that is. However the smell of garlic makes me just as ill. Would breathing in the small or fumes of garlic be similar to pollen. Thinking maybe if I added garlic in to my allergy shots I could be desensitized so I would not have reactions to the oder part of it.

This question was just for the oder not actually eating it. :)

It is not really advisable to voluntarily expose oneself to the allergen. I say this because allergies may present in various forms and one of the most dangerous yet not uncommon  condition is known as Angioedema.

This is the development of swellings in the throat and other areas, therefore may precipitate respiratory distress.

I would rather recommending consulting an allergy specialist and get professional help for your condition.

Hope this helped. let me know if you may need more help/information
I nearly died after being prescibed a antibiotic call Bactrim this is a sulphur based drug . One day after speaking to a friend who is a nurse she said "thats why you cant east Garlic & Onion as they are the only two foods that have Sulphur in them".
If anyone has had the Garlic fumes shot or know what would helpI would be very interested I, as I am a pain in the rear when we go to Restaurants & I cant stand people who ark up in Restauarants,