Allergy to Cats
Ok growing up I had many cats and I was always fine around them and it wasnt even four years ago that out of no where and allergy to them came out of no where its progressed severly fast to the point I can barely go around them at all My throat closes and eyes gets really red and water my skin becomes irratated and my breathing Becomes Labored.

Well I know this much I take a medicean that does help control the symptoms besides for the throat closing and breath becoming labored So i take an inhaler for that but its my sisters I dont know if i can get one for allergies or not But to my main Question why did i suddenly become allergic to cats after 14 years of being perfectly fine with them (I am 17 at present time)
      Allergy or hypersensitivity reactions develop due to over exposure to irritants or due to break down of immune system reacting to multiple irritants or minimal exposures. It is important to see what is triggering an attack in your case and better avoid it to prevent serious life threatening situations. I would recommend that you consult a physician for complete work up anf further assistance on treatment. Best.