Allergy Community
Allergy to Paracetamol injection
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Allergy to Paracetamol injection

Hello Doctors and the Friends:

I am Medical student going to complete my course soon.....

Ok...My questions is...

Two days before a patient(female -35)  came to me to get the treatment with the following  symptoms of Fever with Headache ,Body pain, Throat pain...

The i prescribed azithro 500 for 3 days,parcetamol 500 with aceclofinac 100 tabs for 3 day BD dose with Ranitidine...

And I gave a shot of 2ml Paracetamol injection to control the 102 F fever on that day...

Thats is...she again came today and told me the following

She had Itching on the first day after she got the shot...but fever is reduced...
And her right arm became more swollen and painfull wich leads her to immobility the arm

So what is the reason for arm swelling and pain....?Is it Viral Fevar or Pharangitis which is leading her to Rhumatic fever..confused...

Help me to save that patient pls