Any advice allergic to my boyfriend!
Hi, geez a lot of into to give but will try and make this as short as possible.
For the last year i have a horrible reaction to my boyfriend silvia and semen! We have been together for 7 years and never a reaction before the six years.
One kiss and i am almost unconcious, my lips burn and blister instantly and my thorat, i can often smell a eggy propane from his breath, so i usually can tell when its safe to kiss him, this doesnt happen every time we kiss either, so that is the most puzzling part. If it was an allergic reaction, wouldnt this happen all the time.
I have noticed a lot of strange behaviour with him as well. He is constantly clearing his throat, sniffing his nose, runny nose, he produces a lot of silvia at these times, his heart and pulse is racing, he sweats a sticky fluid. He has muscle tension and constantly moving his fingers and feet. Cracking his knuckles and his wrists and such. He has become very irritable and very rude at times, his behaviour has gotten out of hand at times. He slurs especially at night where he is so hard to understand, his eyes and pupils dont look right.
When i discuss this with him, he gets mad right away, and says he always has to be aware of how he is acting or concious of himself. This part i dont understand, i have read up about allergies within couples. And i dont have allergies. And if this was an allergic reaction i believe i would be allergic all the time.
Friends have showed great concern, i am suffering with gallbladder and kidney disfunction now due to this tranfer. A friend had a very similair situation to find out her boyfriend was a Meth user and hiding it, but the silvia and semen transfered it to her, which made her very ill.
When i have contact i have the same symptoms as my boyfriend, but way worse. Almost being rushed to the hospital. As well as when i have a smoke it causes the reaction to be way worse. My mouth and throat burns, my gums swell with fluid, and i keep producing silvia with a very bad taste, it numbs my teeth and my heart goes at a very fast pace, anc i shake, i can barely talk, i sit here with a blank stare on my face like in a coma but awake and can still hear.
He keeps saying "it" and i have begged him what is this "it" and he claims he isnt taking anything, but he is a former user of crack and cocaine!
This has become very scary, i avoided any contact with him, and i was fine! For the last two weeks i have had contact, and i get a weird fluid i can feel running in my body, which has given me bumps onmy head, the doc thought i had shingles for the last year, and now their is fluid coming out of those bumps, and i have lost 50 percent of my hair n one week from contact.
Many people dont believe he is clean, but what if it is something allergic and not something he is using, i think i have to go with my gutt.
When he is around his mom or kids, he doesnt haveany symptoms at all. Its like he is back to normal again, the as soon as we leave them, he starts going into bathrooms.
Please let me know what u think?