Allergy Community
Any reactions to FUCOTHIN or brown seaweed products

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

I anm curious to know ifanyone has tried these products for weight management, and if so, did it make you feel not so good?
-6 Comments Post a Comment
I was also curious.  I saw the ad in a magazine and wanted to try it.
Last week, I experienced an allergic reaction to what I am thinking was the new FucoThin that I just started.  I got hives on my back and a red, inflamed, itchy rash all over the area above my cleavage on my chest as well as all over my neck.  
I also experienced a horrible breakout of hives!  The only thing that I did differently to cause the hives was take fucothin.  I am barely starting to get rid of them and its been two weeks.  I broke out all over my entire body, even my hands and feet were covered with hives.  I even went to see the doctor 3 times and they had to prescribe me several medications.  It was the most horrible experience ever.  I didn't take them long enough to lose weight because the hives started forming and I stopped the pills.  I was disappointed that I couldn't take them.