Anyone have a remedy for vasomotor rhiunitis?
Nothing seems to help my symptoms. I have mostly dry sinuses with sensitivity to the cold, temp changes,chemicals ETC. Lately I have had dizziness and going into large warehouse stores makes it worse (barometric pressure changes.) Time to go see an ENT I think...

Vasomotor rhinitis is a form of rhinitis that is not related to allergic reactions, but which is characterized by some of the same symptoms, such as a chronic sinus headache, runny nose and blood-vessel congestion of the nasal mucus membranes.

It is believed to be caused by oversensitive or excessive blood vessels in the nasal membrane.Treatment includes ipratropium bromide,nasal corticosteroids,oral decongestants and saline nasal sprays.

I sincerely advise you to consult an ENT surgeon and get yourself evaluated for this.Also other possibility of NARES(Nonallergic rhinitis with eosinophilia syndrome) has to be ruled out.A nasal mucus smear will help in confirming it.

Hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.